Great compensation, affordable cost of living!
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Enforce the 9-step sales process
- Oversee the sales and finance process
- Maintain department goal accountability
- Recommend budget and operating adjustments
- Run daily and weekly manager meetings.
- Submit daily recap to the general manager and owner
- Greet and resolve guest complaints in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Champion the Community
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Five years or more of progressive management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage all financial and management aspects of a high-volume sales and finance team
- Demonstrated ability to hire, manage, and retain quality employees.
- Preferred knowledge and experience with the 9-step sales process of selling Harley-Davidson motorcycles and other products sold throughout the dealership.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Discount program
- Paid Time Off
To schedule an interview and resume review, please click here and select a time to talk with Chad.