District Sales Manager
Our national corporate outdoor power equipment OEM client is hiring qualified, experienced, self-motivated and gifted DEALER DEVELOPMENT/FIELD SALES PROFESSIONALS to join their thriving operation. These positions are salaried and full-time career opportunities. While based remotely, significant travel (local and overnight) is required.
- Minimum of four years “direct to dealership” sales, marketing and dealer development experience in the outdoor power equipment, off-road, agricultural, powersports, automotive, and/or motorcycle industry
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or similar field or equivalent mix of experience and education
- Knowledge, skills and ability provide “industry leading” dealership onboarding and vehicle sales, marketing and service support to new and current retailers in a specific region
- Extensive travel (approx. 70%)
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Bullet-proof personal and professional ethics
- Client focus
- Customer service
- Internally driven
- Market intelligence and business insight
- Organizational and time management
- Personal computer and technical applications
- Refined communication skills (written, verbal, presentations, interpersonal)
- Territory management
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Compensation and Benefits
These positions offer a competitive compensation package that includes a base salary, performance driven commission and an assortment of attractive company-wide benefits including health insurance, vacation time, a host of paid holidays and a 401K plan.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume to info@ACTION-Recruiting.com.