Our powersports manufacturing client is bringing on an experienced powersports or automotive candidate for this key product research role. This individual will serve as an electric vehicle technology expert. Forecasting future trends in the powersports industry and identifying insights into the future of battery and electric propulsion systems will be top of the list of responsibilities.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- This position is open to those with 3+ years of experience
- Understanding and experience working with electric motors, BMS, inverters, E-drive systems, fuel cells and hybrids
- Knowledge in the areas of battery chemistry, charging capabilities and costs
- Basic CAD fluency
- Experience working on advanced concepts with R&D and product teams
- Market studies, SOPs, database management, production timelines, voice of customer,
- BS from a four-year college or university
- Up to 40% travel (domestic and overseas)
This organization offers a competitive compensation plan including health, vision and dental insurance, plus PTO and vacation time.
Is this your next job? Send us your information via our Next Steps form.